adaic.org; is there a problem?
Add Reply
John McCabe
2024-09-17 16:19:47 UTC

Sorry to ask here; I wasn't sure where else to go, but is www.adaic.org
ok for everyone? I'm just seeing a mostly white screen with a blackish
bar at the top on Firefox, Chrome and Edge (Chrome on both Windows and
Android). It might just be me, but I thought I'd ask in case anyone else
sees it like that and can prod the right people to fix it or,
alternatively, just let me know that it's a problem at my end!

Thanks
John
Bill Findlay
2024-09-17 16:35:16 UTC
Post by John McCabe
Hi,
Sorry to ask here; I wasn't sure where else to go, but is www.adaic.org
ok for everyone? I'm just seeing a mostly white screen with a blackish
bar at the top on Firefox, Chrome and Edge (Chrome on both Windows and
Android). It might just be me, but I thought I'd ask in case anyone else
sees it like that and can prod the right people to fix it or,
alternatively, just let me know that it's a problem at my end!
Thanks
John
FOOBAR.
It looks as though a significant part of the HTML is missing.
Bill Findlay
John McCabe
2024-09-17 16:42:37 UTC
On Tue, 17 Sep 2024 18:35:16 +0200, Bill Findlay wrote:

<..snip..>
Thanks for that Bill; at least I'm not going mad then :-)
Dirk Craeynest
2024-09-17 17:59:37 UTC
Post by John McCabe
Thanks for that Bill; at least I'm not going mad then :-)
I noticed the problem with adaic.org as well, and have informed
Randy, its webmaster, yesterday already. Stay tuned until he kicks
the server back into action... ;-)

Dirk
Blady
2024-09-23 18:31:42 UTC
I noticed a similar problem with www.ada-auth.org?
Pascal.
Luke A. Guest
2024-09-24 12:56:47 UTC
Post by Blady
Post by Dirk Craeynest
Post by John McCabe
Thanks for that Bill; at least I'm not going mad then :-)
I noticed the problem with adaic.org as well, and have informed
Randy, its webmaster, yesterday already.  Stay tuned until he kicks
the server back into action... ;-)
Dirk
I noticed a similar problem with www.ada-auth.org?
Pascal.